Wednesday, February 1, 2006

And Life Goes On

I'm so sorry I've kept all you (like anyone even reads this blog, haha.), on your toes for so long! It's not that I've been busy, it's just that after I posted last, things really started to sink in. Being all done with a 1 1/2 month show can make you feel a little lost, you know. I started a blog entry all about it, as you can see:
---'
I'm not really in a writing mood, but I feel like I should post because I never finished The Last Days, and well... you know.
But I've been so caught up in telling ya'll the story of my life, I haven't had time to pause, and think about what I'm doing next.
The truth is folks...
I'm really sad.
I don't want Twilight to be over, it was probably the best thing that ever happened to me and it was just so amazing. I know a lot of actors say that usually by the time a show is over they feel ready to move on to something else.
Well guess what??
I'm not.
I LIKED being Bella, dangit!!'---
But never finished it because I wasn't, after all, in a writing mood.
However, I'm totally going to finish this one.
Watch me.
=P

So, since I wrote that... um, two days ago? I've been thinking a lot, trying to figure out what to do next, and I do feel a lot better now. Life isn't over just because Twilight is, just fyi. It's a good thing to remember, you know. =P
Last night I slept over at Pennys house.... our first sleepover since she's returned. It was amazing, of course. We stayed up till 4 a.m. watching movies, and painted our nails in the dark. Craaaazy! It was weird staying up that late, since I NEVER could do that during Twilight... or paint my nails either. Huh. Weird being a normal teenager again, I guess.
OHYEAH. I dunno if I'm going to finish telling The Last Days in detail, you know, but there's something I've got to tell about! After the last show, (which was amazing, and I know I really should do a post about it, but it feels like it was so long ago now!), I was sitting in my dressing room taking off my makeup (which had run some, yuckily, due to crying at the end. Yeah, I cried. We all did.) Jeremy came in and pulled me to my feet, and we hugged for a long moment.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"Can you stop asking that?" I countered, (perfectly lovingly, don't worry.)
He laughed. "I assume that's a yes..."
"You could be right... or wrong," I said, teasing, and turned back towards the mirror to finish my face.
"Hey not so fast," he pulled me back towards him. "Close your eyes."
"This had better not be anything slimy or squishy," I said, closing my eyes.
"Would I do something like that?" he said innocently, as I felt something go around my neck. It was cool and light - some kind of necklace, I was sure.
"Oh Jer, not another-" I opened my eyes and stopped, because the breath had been sucked out of my lungs.
"Like it?" he asked quietly.
I picked up the tiny silver apple hanging around my neck, and traced the words engraved on it with my finger. My Bella.
"Like it!" I laughed softly. "Jeremy it's... it's the most beautiful thing any one's ever given me."
He smiled. "Well I shouldn't get all of the credit. Tisha helped me design it."
"But I-" I said, feeling horrible, "I didn't think to get you anythi-"
He put a finger on my lips, saying "Shh. I've got everything I want."
Then he leaned down to kiss me.

...When I told Penny all this last night, she of course freaked out and got super, super excited, and ooh-ed and aah-ed over the necklace. I never take it off, it's part of me now. She wanted to know if we'd said the L word yet. In case you're wondering, no, we have not, although I think both of us have wanted to on several occasions (that being one of them), and I think it's going to happen soon.
I know I'm in love with him.
I also know I'm only sixteen. But I think you can love just as well when you're sixteen as when you're thirty. Or maybe even more.
So Penny and I are cooking up a plan. We haven't figured it out exactly, yet, but I'm going to give him something really special (please tell me what that could be. I haven't decided yet!) to make up for my lack of end-of-Twilight present.
If anyone ever gives him this blog, I will probably die. So no ideas, Angel. I'm watching you.
;)

I have another mission now too. I'm determined to find someone for Penny. She's beautiful, and talented, and smart, and outgoing, so why the heck doesn't she have her own love-of-her-life? She doesn't seem real excited about this quest of mine, but I'm determined. I will find Mr. Right, and I'll be her bridesmaid at the wedding.
That is, assuming she invites me.
Haha.
Annnnd I have one more piece of ground breaking news! I'm auditioning for new show tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sooooo incredibly nervous, even though it's just a tiny little theater that Lila introduced me to. It's really a community theater, since they get all local talent and don't pay anyone in the production, but Lila says their shows are incredible. Sadly they're barely staying alive, and they find it really hard to find good actors and actress's because most are stupid and actually want to be paid. I don't care about the money at all, of course, I just want to be in another show!! So tomorrow I'm auditioning there for their play The Miracle Worker. I can't believe I'm getting this chance, since as you know The Miracle Worker was the very play that got me into all of this! I'm soooooo excited!!!! And being in a strait play should be a lot of fun too, I'm really looking forward to it. So we'll see what happens! Jeremy hasn't decided whether he's auditioning yet, (even though the auditions tomorrow! I know!!), but he says if he decides not to be in it (normal people apparently like a little break between shows... I'm not normal...), he'll help backstage. So I'll still have my loverboy around. Yay. :D

Sorry for any over excessive lovey-ness in this post. I'm in that kind of mood, sigh. There's nothing to be done about it! Oh and here's an amazing clip from some theaters version of the Miracle Worker. Look at that acting - isn't it incredible??!! THIS is the kind of stuff I want to do!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zv-unqeSSP8&mode=related&search=

Love you all,
J.



No comments: