Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Last Days, Episode One...?


I am utterly exausted. Makes sense, since it IS 1 pm (uhh... yeah right, that would be A.M! Sigh.), in the morning, right? Hah.
I really can't sleep though. I feel a little like crying, a little like laughing, so I'm kind of caught in between, not knowing what to do. I want to call Jeremy but I know he'll be in bed, since he's a sensible person - unlike me.
So, I'm writing instead. Which is actually, really weird.

Yesterday, (well okay, two days ago since I guess it's Monday now... weird, lol.), I woke up bright and early, went for my morning run, (yes, I have morning runs now... shut up!), took my usual shower, and then got picked up by Jer for breakfast. Yeah, we went out to dinner the night before and then decided to go for breakfast! No wonder I have morning runs, I would be fat by now if I didn't! Lol anyways we went to a Dennys (fancy, I know), and then drove strait to Pennys to set up. A couple of nights before, the entire Twilight cast had made a welcome home banner, signed by everyone, since Angel is no secret anymore. Jer and I hung it up over the door, then stuck balloons, (in assorted colors!) on the mailbox, and arranged the tons of bouquets and pots of flowers people had given around the steps and walkway. I was quite proud of the end result, if I do say so myself. Then we settled in for the wait, since we'd come way, way early because of the worry wart that I am, and I have to say I feel a little sorry for poor Jeremy. I was sooo hyper! I couldn't sit still at all! Like, he sat down on the steps and I sat down next to him for like one second, then popped back up to shift a pot of flowers a fraction of a centemiter, then ran back to him asking if it was better... Finally after at least a half an hour of this, he stood up suddenly and yelled "Jenna, stop!!"
I stopped.
He smiled. "Now run around the house three times."
I ran around the house three times.
"Now sit down, close your eyes and take deep, meditative breathes."
I sat down, closed my eyes, and... well you get the point. "You freak," he said, loving boy that he is, "don't do everything I tell you to! People will think I'm a controlling boyfriend!" He walked over and sat down next to me, and I peeked at him and saw he was meditating also. And he's calling ME the freak!
Hypocrite. =P
We were still sitting there when Penny drove in, and I was so lost in the calm place in my mind (amazing meditator that I am!), I didn't even hear them drive in. I was brought to my senses rather abruptly at the sound of Pennys voice directly above me, saying, "Jenna, what the HECK are you doing??!!"

Annnd that's all for tonight folks! Bed calls, maybe I can actually sleep now. Tune in tomorrow for episode two of "The Last Days."
Assuming I write it.
Hahaha.

No comments: