Friday, January 13, 2006

Love, Laughter, & all that cheesy stuff

Penny said I *had* to try this, since we don't get to talk much anymore and she wants to know what goes on with my life. So sorry if I completely suck at it - I mean I told her I'm not even slightly a writer, but that girl is stubborn! The real reason I'm doing this is because Angel wants me to, too, and I would do anything for that girl. They're hopefully going to be coming back next weekend so they'll get to see the show then! =D
Um what do I write now?? I've been insanely busy, with shows every night and matinees on Wednesdays and Fridays. I can't believe the show is already closing next week. All our work and it's going to be over so soon! Everyone who's come has raved about it but I don't think the NY producers were impressed, at least I haven't heard anything... Jeremy and I like to talk about the things we'll do when we're rich and famous. Honestly I don't really think it's going to happen, and when I told him that he bolted up from his chair and said with mock fierceness, "I WILL be famous!!!"
I love that boy.
Last night was great because I know I got a whole bunch of the audience members to cry there eyes out... which kind of sounds horrible, doesn't it? Haha, oh well it's really awesome. Thankfully our mikes seem to be fixed, they've been soo annoying lately, popping in and out which is irking especially since I have a quiet voice. Jeremy doesn't have a problem. Of course. But you know what? I've finally found something I'm better at then Jer! Dancing. No, I'm not kidding. You're going "what?? You can't dance! Remember all your problems before??!!" but I'm totally serious. Suddenly I like dancing a wholllle lot. It's amazing, and I'm going to start taking official lessons in the summer I think. Unless I'm in NYC of course. Eeek.
Anyways I'm just saying that because yesterday I had to help Jeremy with some steps he never gets right, and while I was showing him (very patiently, I may add), he kind of stopped and looked at me funny and was like "whoa when did this happen?? I *liked* being better then you!!"
I laughed.
I laugh a lot these days.
I guess life's good.

Love you all,
J.



No comments: